Review and opinion on gadgets from my perspective. And rest assured that it wont be biased !
This is a very precise and nice tutorial, from well know photographer. That will help in using flash. You can follow the link above.
This a simulation game published on 17th Oct 2013, by Simogo. The link to the game Device 6
A surreal thriller in which the written word is your map, as well as your narrator.
DEVICE 6 plays with the conventions of games and literature, entwines story with geography and blends puzzle and novella, to draw players into an intriguing mystery of technology and neuroscience.
Anna wakes up in a castle on a remote island, with little recollection of how she got there. All she remembers is an unusually unpleasant doll…
Why are there two identical castles on the island? Who is the mysterious man in the bowler hat? And above all, what is the purpose of the tests Anna is put through?
Read, listen and peek into three-dimensional photographs to solve the bizarre mysteries of DEVICE 6.
Personal note :
The interface is a simple and clean. Swipe to scroll through the novel/book or story or whatever you call it. The idea behind, is to take you through a story with a little eerie background music. And interactive windows on a page to interact.
The game is meant for people who like simulation and will be definitely enjoyed by readers. People who have played Machinarium and Walking Dead and enjoy such games, can give this one a try.
Price: $3.99 or ₹220
Source: touchgameplay in youtube
This screen grab is from the game N.O.V.A 3. And there was this bug in the game. While crossing a bridge, i fell through the gap and landed on this amazing place. The virtual moon looked good and i had to capture it.
More bugs that i encountered... This time, this happened suddenly without falling in any pit! The only way-out was to close the game.
People are eager to get Facebook home by 12th April. Or will even buy “HTC First”, the official phone to shipped with the replaced home screen. Want to check out how it looks,youtube it (ummm, mayb i can say it instead of google it, who cares. Go to youtube and search for “Facebook Home”. Oh! i must say the look are impressive and i need it too. But wait, now let us google what exactly has the social network come up with this time.
Note: Zuckerberg mentioned that the Home Screen replacement will be available for HTC one x, Galaxy s3,s4 and Note 2.
Lets move on with what i feel about this new product.
1. It’s genius, why build an entire phone from scratch when you can overtake existing phones. If you let it that is.
2. Now home screen can be covered in photos of people’s lunch, beverages, troll and duck faces!
3. Not only that, but ads! Can’t forget the ads!
4. Now my parents or just anyone can pick up my phone and see my activity or what my friends or the fan page of the hot model (you know what i mean) are upto. Now you might say, “oh you dumb, keep your phone locked”… Well Facebook Home will replace your Android home screen and lock screen. It will be the new boss of the phone.
Refer: cnet or huffingtonpost…
5. I don’t want to turn into a facebook maniac who will keep on locking and unlocking to check what’s happening in the virtual world. Neither do i want my phone’s screen with crawlers filled with updates from facebook. Imagine enjoying a meal with friend, family or your partner with this thing on you phone!
Well the product is not out yet, these have just being gathered from the promotional videos and some testers. So anyways lets wait for it… Let this creep into my phone >:)
An amateur, who is still learning the art of Photography. Introduced to the subtle art since childhood, as was surrounded by uncles, who had film cameras. But was not allowed to touch an equipment, as feared that I may destroy gadgets within seconds. Slowly time passed by, and started borrowing point and shoot when was a teenager. And finally picked it up as a hobby after crossing, 20. Feels that trapped into the wrong world, and currently pursuing Masters of Computer Application. Will always hunt for an opportunity to escape into a profession that is creative and does not involve sitting behind the desk. Is a foodie, so treat (umm, is this a pun) me well and I,m happy...